Tuesday, January 8, 2013


So I was a lonely boy. I had no friends. At school. I would stare at all the boys and girls, but no one would talk to me.

"Is it my hair? I would ask myself.

And I would go home, look at a mirror and grab my long black hair.

"Hmph... I just don't get it. What's wrong with me?

The next day I go back to school.

I would stare at the boys and girls thinking, I tried smiling at them and showing off my new "COOL KID KICKS", but they wouldn't even glance at me.

"Is it my nose?" I would ask myself.

And I would go home, look at a mirror and grab my little tanned nose.

"Hmm.. I just don't get it. What's wrong with me?

The next day I go back to school.

I would stare at the boys and girls confused.

"Why can't I make friends like them? Why am I always alone?"

Then "She" passed by. Talia. The prettiest girl in class. She was funny, cute and full of energy. She was every boys dream. And from all the darkness in my heart, she showed me the light. I thought to myself (Wow. She's amazing! If only she knew about how  felt about her) But when she walked by I would just blush and look away. I knew I could never get someone like her.

So one day the teacher was giving us a review on what would be on our next test. Talia decided to sit next to me in class and i felt my heart beating a mile a minute. She looked at me then smiled. I smiled back then thought (why did she smile at me) Is there something on my face? Did I do something dumb. I told a really bad joke and thought I was dumb for saying it, But then she said. "That was cute." And my face went numb. "Cute...?" I said carelessly.
"Yeah." She responded.

At the end of class we started talking and loved being around each other. After that we never separated and had you two.

"So that's how you met mom dad?" My daughter asks.

Yeah. Pretty much I reply

"That's a pretty lame story dude." My older son says.

"Not as lame as your face..." My daughter replied back quickly.

Then Talia bursts in and yells

"WHO WANTS COOKIES?!?!?!?"

And everyone runs to the kitchen in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment