Saturday, December 15, 2012


VOCABULARY WORKSHOP POEM!(FILL IN)
Unit 1- 5 words
Unit 2- 5 words
Unit 3- All words
POEM-
(Unit 1) Let me introduce you to this poem with an             ; a wise saying, "Life is a game, so keep on playing!"                       with me and you will see, that this song will be over in 1-2-3. I             that you listen to me, my rhymes are like slime, oozing slowly, but peacefully. While you're on the earth, I            in the sky, waving to people, giving my hellos and goodbyes. I can raise the               of city, and turn it into new, the power of my rhymes are overwhelming you.
(Unit 2) I'm always pulling             because I'm that type of guy, ask any of my friends, trust me, I rarely lie. My friends also love my            they say I make them laugh, but other people say I should cut my acts down to a half... no a forth, no an eighth, but I don't care what people say, because I am who I am and that's the way I play.My personality so           , when I start laughing, its a disease, that isn't curable. People say my voice             their eardrums because its so loud, but I'm the type of person who likes to stick out from the crowd. I want to leave my school with a boom. Something that'll get me remembered like the coon. (South Park remark. I'm not normal) When I leave this school I want to be                , Not a bully or someone somebody considers scary.

1.Legendary
2.Maims
3.Banter
4.Rubble
5.Adage
6.Collaborate
7.Antics
8.Durable
9.Decree
10.Hover

No comments:

Post a Comment