Thursday, September 20, 2012

One of My favorite reading responses was by Taiseer Uddin. I liked his reading response because it contained good textual evidence. For example Taiseer explains what the main character Hannah went through in her life that made her want to commit suicide. He gives some examples on the reason why and concluded the last reason clearly and thoroughly. Overall I loved Taiseer's readers response!!!

Another Readers response I liked was Christopher Pham's. Chris and I did the same book and had some similarities and differences. His piece contained much detail, and you can tell it took much dedication and hard work to make the piece. He explained Steve's Jobs life style pretty accurately and put many bonus facts. His piece made me want to continue reading and helped my see some of the things i could have added. It was a great piece as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment